Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not because I have missed all his goals live and I need to see at least one today please. I need to see one from John Boy and one from Erling!! I did see one at the only other match I've managed to attend when he went from being Alfie's boy to becoming Erling!! :-)
You going today Sheila? That’s great to hear

Get the feeling this should be a straight forward win,but I just can’t shake that feeling of time wasting,faking injury and basically anything to disrupt our momentum a carbon copy of Everton at home earlier in the season,Leeds are desperate for points fat Sam is desperate to start on a positive footing so hopefully it’s only a positive that they keep the scoreline down to 2 or 3 goals ..

I think doing it in private is fine, doing publicly it at the match is the stuff of victimised liverpool fans
It's not. This country was built on the right to protest, it's how things move along. If the booickers want to sing then I'll laugh at them openly, pathetic that we now to a multi billionaire, I hope the right minded city fans boo it

I apologise in advance blues….I will be going to the game with my son, the last PL home game we attended was the Everton fiasco….sorry :(

However, I still think we’ll smash fuck out of lids !!!!!

4-0 the mighty ‘inevitables’

Have a feeling it'll be something like this:

Ortega
Walker Akanji Laporte Lewis
Bernardo Phillips Gundogan
Mahrez Alvarez Foden

I would go stronger but if it's true that Rico is playing, that says a lot IMO. Think Phillips would be fine with those two next to him and if there's a game he can start between now and the end of the season it's this one.

Haaland playing 90 against West Ham suggests he's going to be rested today. Kev won't be rushed back, Dias, Rodri and Grealish really need a rest and Stones and Ake need to be wrapped in cotton wool. Still can't get my head around the decision to drop Ederson but I'm assuming Ortega will stay in for today and Ederson will come in for Madrid.

I apologise in advance blues….I will be going to the game with my son, the last PL home game we attended was the Everton fiasco….sorry :(

However, I still think we’ll smash fuck out of lids !!!!!

4-0 the mighty ‘inevitables’
'The Impeccable's' is a fantastic sobriquet...particularly in the context of the occasion !!

Have a feeling it'll be something like this:

Ortega
Walker Akanji Laporte Lewis
Bernardo Phillips Gundogan
Mahrez Alvarez Foden

I would go stronger but if it's true that Rico is playing, that says a lot IMO. Think Phillips would be fine with those two next to him and if there's a game he can start between now and the end of the season it's this one.

Haaland playing 90 against West Ham suggests he's going to be rested today. Kev won't be rushed back, Dias, Rodri and Grealish really need a rest and Stones and Ake need to be wrapped in cotton wool. Still can't get my head around the decision to drop Ederson but I'm assuming Ortega will stay in for today and Ederson will come in for Madrid.
I don’t think you’re being too wide of the mark, also makes sense to give Ortega some games in the run up to the FA Cup final to keep him sharp and integrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.