Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the feeling this should be a straight forward win,but I just can’t shake that feeling of time wasting,faking injury and basically anything to disrupt our momentum a carbon copy of Everton at home earlier in the season,Leeds are desperate for points fat Sam is desperate to start on a positive footing so hopefully it’s only a positive that they keep the scoreline down to 2 or 3 goals ..
I had an uneasy feeling all through wednesday afternoon, up until kick off. Old habits die hard.

I don’t think you’re being too wide of the mark, also makes sense to give Ortega some games in the run up to the FA Cup final to keep him sharp and integrated.
Also need to keep Ederson playing and alert, don’t think it’s wise to give him two games off before Madrid

For reasons that escape me at the moment, but may be due to the fact that I AM COMING HOME and attending the match today, I am posting this early!!! :-)

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, Come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially the Leeds/Allerdyce sloggers, who has the cheek to think he's better than Pep huh, especially the biased, rotten, Specsavers needing media and especially the PGMOL personages who need to borrow my specs.... oh I can shout that today!! (I digress, seriousness in all praising of our wonderful team EB)

Come on John Boy, please play him Pep.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. :-)

Get a goal within the first 5 mins then 100% dominance for the other 85. Out of all the games we have left we absolutely cannot be dropping points to leeds at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.