Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
has this now changed? nationalRail web site are showing trains moving again
Think they’re ok now mate but some delayed still and others cancelled, been travelling since 7:30am this morning should just make kick off

Fuck me Fat Sam's been in the door for 3 days and people are expecting Leeds to have become defensively astute.

They'll be as leaky as they've been all season and we'll go through them like a knife through butter.

Genuinely surprised people on here are giving Allardyce any credit for what they think he might be able to do against City, especially with only 3 days to prepare.
r normal game
4-0 City

It's tougher because if Garcia was still there they'd play their normal game and we'd batter them as a result. Now it will all be massed defence, close the channels, spoil the game, timewaste and hit us on the break.

Seriously, don’t gamble today, all the remaining Premier League games could drop us points, some desperate teams (Leeds, Everton), some maybe wanting to recover from recent drop in form (Brentford), Brighton have been on fire lately, and maybe this would be the wildcard for Chelsea. We need to focus on the PL, anything can happen against Real Madrid as we saw last season, if we rest players to focus on the Holy Grail, we could end up with no trophies. that said, I think we can nail it today

Fuck me Fat Sam's been in the door for 3 days and people are expecting Leeds to have become defensively astute.

They'll be as leaky as they've been all season and we'll go through them like a knife through butter.

Genuinely surprised people on here are giving Allardyce any credit for what they think he might be able to do against City, especially with only 3 days to prepare.

4-0 City

I’m usually very nervy against the lower teams but I completely agree. We’re going to demolish these twats today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.