Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds.well lived there.. my old man got mates and myself some tickets for a match at Maine Road.. late seventies.. think it was one all from memory..so in Picadilly, go to the bogs..had my City scarf but these pals had Leeds scarves..they got battered..I am there quaking as they got detroyed..trainback kept the scarf on..So three Leeds fans come up to me.. Now I am really placid but was maybe 17 but still 6 ft 3 in and a big bloke..start mouthing off to me..now I had done martial arts.. you back off, avoid confrontation.. well they would not.. so I say ..look do you what you want but I swear to God I will choose one of you fuckers and will batter you.indeed faeces on the trans pennine railway. Geldered Aggro..Soft cunts.
You win the Absolute Bert Post of the Day!

Charlie boy would make a good keeper actually. Wouldn’t even need gloves with those sausage hands.
I’m just glad
Leeds.well lived there.. my old man got mates and myself some tickets for a match at Maine Road.. late seventies.. think it was one all from memory..so in Picadilly, go to the bogs..had my City scarf but these pals had Leeds scarves..they got battered..I am there quaking as they got detroyed..trainback kept the scarf on..So three Leeds fans come up to me.. Now I am really placid but was maybe 17 but still 6 ft 3 in and a big bloke..start mouthing off to me..now I had done martial arts.. you back off, avoid confrontation.. well they would not.. so I say ..look do you what you want but I swear to God I will choose one of you fuckers and will batter you.indeed faeces on the trans pennine railway. Geldered Aggro..Soft cunts.
ok

You win the Absolute Bert Post of the Day!
Well mate..I am a respectable person.. but supporting City is just me..I have my plot at Southern Cemetery and a wish is that on burial it is with a City scarf..madness maybe..but I love City.. I am going through a painful divorce, looking after parents who are 96 ,93 in Congleton..But you know what this forum and chat is great and loving City..Yeah it keeps me going ..bless you my friend and all Blues .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.