Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck sake, what a downer, I just watched big Sam saying he’s better than Pep. What the actual fuck was I thinking you will smash them?

He’s definitely the best ever of the best ever, playing football that we all love and will probably win the league THIS season. Yes! He’s that good, you fuckers.

Can I change my vote? Because I’ve made a right **** of myself here.

If anything, Sam was being too modest.

They shipped 6 v liverpool, 5 v palace, 4 v Bournemouth, we are at home, we have haaland and they have Allardyce, it's the perfect storm for a thrashing.
I just think if we’re lucky enough to go 3-0 up, everyone then comes off and we wind down ahead of Madrid. Those other teams that thrashed them didn’t have a CL Semi Final 4 days later.

Gonna look at the positives, Phil starts, ffs always plays better with Kev there and Alvarez starts again.

Hoping the above is too much for leeds to handle.

Pep knows that three points is a must and he will have a contingency if its looking dubious.

Could be that we win and vital players get a rest too.

Oh, and whatever happens with us today and the arse tomorrow, we will still be in the driving seat, happy days.

The team news makes me a little nervous, but that’s the beauty of a strong squad I suppose. Dias and Rodri both out are the two names I always like to see.

So it looks like we’re going without a recognised DM. I guess we’ll just have to trust that Pep knows what he’s doing.

I can’t believe the negativity about Laporte. The guy is a world class centre back.

Gonna look at the positives, Phil starts, ffs always plays better with Kev there and Alvarez starts again.

Hoping the above is too much for leeds to handle.

Pep knows that three points is a must and he will have a contingency if its looking dubious.

Could be that we win and vital players get a rest too.

Oh, and whatever happens with us today and the arse tomorrow, we will still be in the driving seat, happy days.
Mahrez and walker partnership is better tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.