Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck sake, what a downer, I just watched big Sam saying he’s better than Pep. What the actual fuck was I thinking you will smash them?

He’s definitely the best ever of the best ever, playing football that we all love and will probably win the league THIS season. Yes! He’s that good, you fuckers.

Can I change my vote? Because I’ve made a right **** of myself here.

If anything, Sam was being too modest.
He’s reported to be receiving $3.75 million if he can keep Leeds United up, so I don’t blame him using any psychological trick to convince his demoralised players into thinking that he has the Midas touch. Just imagine the pints of wine he could buy with that money…

I think people need to realise that Fat Sam will have fuck all intention of breaking forward with gay abandonment. It will be a defend, defend, defend, especially with the next 3 games in mind. If it's one game to rest players, it's this one.

early goal and big sam will be in trouble they hoping they can frustrate us which will not be possible

Don’t want to be rude but a front 5 of haaland, Alvarez, de bruyne, mahrez & foden should be able to beat Leeds.

At the very least we should be scoring 4

I get that it’s more nerve wracking when we make a few changes but fuck me, this team is still class and it’s also on paper a fun one to watch. Also, do remember that the reason we’re making changes is because we’re going balls deep for a treble and you have to risk a little to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.