Leeds United (H) - Tues 14th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds are incredibly open and will probably just come and have a go rather than all this parked bus bollocks we face every week.

3 points absolutely required and no fucking about.

Leeds are incredibly open and will probably just come and have a go rather than all this parked bus bollocks we face every week.

Yet they weren't open at all in April even before the red card. City are probably the only PL team against which Bielsa is willing to change tactics.

Another banana skin type game add to that I feel we aren’t playing to great at home currently ( regardless of results) throw in the ref and VAR and it adds up to another ropey game,would love us to be 3 or 4 up at HT but can see this being a hard fought slog of a game ..

Goals please. Lots of fucking goals nestling in the back of the Leeds net. So fucking sick of needing 25 chances to score one bloody goal, and fucking about taking an extra touch or pass. Fucking hit it , so what if it deflects or hits the keeper, just keep fucking hitting it. I want Grealish, Sterling, Bernardo, Phil and Kev to have the mindset of the greediest gobshite Sunday league striker out there when the ball is near the opposition goal. No tricks, flicks and shimmies, just fucking smash the thing at the goal. 7-0 City.

More likely though 80% possession, 32 shots, three clear penalty shouts ignored for us and a dour 2-1 win. Leeds one shot on target, obviously.
Last season 29 attempts for, 2 against. Lost 2-1.

However we did have a side featuring both Mendy and Ake on the left with Zinchenko in midfield and Torres up front so not the finest line up we have ever put out.

Another banana skin type game add to that I feel we aren’t playing to great at home currently ( regardless of results) throw in the ref and VAR and it adds up to another ropey game,would love us to be 3 or 4 up at HT but can see this being a hard fought slog of a game ..
Do you not realise how good we are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.