Leeds United (H) - Tues 14th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the game between 2 footballing teams. If they carry a threat then great. Anything is better than the turgid dull stuff I witnessed on Saturday for 102 minutes. 3-1 City.

Referee: Paul Tierney. (Has been shite for us at Leicester and anfield this season, in my book.)

Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies. Fourth official: Mike Dean.
VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Derek Eaton.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2402759
Shite? He ignored a stone cold lock second yellow to Milner because he was either too afraid, too incompetent or too corrupt to give it. On that display alone he should never referee a Prem match again.

If our fans aren’t hurling abuse at him for 90 minutes I will be sorely disappointed. I’ve rarely been angrier about a call. There was no room for interpretation.

Shite? He ignored a stone cold lock second yellow to Milner because he was either too afraid, too incompetent or too corrupt to give it. On that display alone he should never referee a Prem match again.

If our fans aren’t hurling abuse at him for 90 minutes I will be sorely disappointed. I’ve rarely been angrier about a call. There was no room for interpretation.
Maybe that’s where we are going wrong. Let’s try singing how lovely a bloke the referee is and how beautiful his wife is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.