Leeds United (H) - Tues 14th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully boostered, but I understand this. Anyone who catches it tonight will basically be sitting out Christmas, even if you are otherwise healthy. And if you are on the tram with someone who has it, or in the bogs at half time, there's a decent chance you'll get it.
Not necessarily, isolating yes but getting it affects everyone differently. To some it's bad / fatal for others it's a nuisance.

Christmas will still be had at home for many with Covid, they just won't be going out.

The rags haven't had much criticism for not making there game. During a time where covid cases have surged. And I fully understand why, but that goes out the window when it comes to empty seats at city. We won't be afforded the same. So many bitter people out there towards city, they will hang on to anything to slag us off. They don't care about us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.