Leeds United Thread - 2022/23

What a mess they are in. They will have to sell loads of players on big wages. Looking at their squad. It's hard to think who would actually stay at Leeds as they all look like they just wanted to get out off Leeds.

I think replacing Bielsa with Marsch wasn't a good decision as they need a coach that had similar ideas to Bielsa. The players probably started to get more lazy when Bielsa left.

Sam Allardyce was in the end a poor choice to have as a coach. He would never had saved them if he did manage earlier than he did. The team was already doomed when Palace battered them and they just got worse and worse each week.

What a mess they are in. They will have to sell loads of players on big wages. Looking at their squad. It's hard to think who would actually stay at Leeds as they all look like they just wanted to get out off Leeds.

I think replacing Bielsa with Marsch wasn't a good decision as they need a coach that had similar ideas to Bielsa. The players probably started to get more lazy when Bielsa left.

Sam Allardyce was in the end a poor choice to have as a coach. He would never had saved them if he did manage earlier than he did. The team was already doomed when Palace battered them and they just got worse and worse each week.

The guy in between the American and big Sam was absolutely shite

The guy in between the American and big Sam was absolutely shite
I think the players lazy attitudes is probably their biggest downfall. Also not knowing the basics like how to defend crucial leads.

No manager could save them from the situation they found themselves in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.