Leeds United Thread - 2022/23

The only lost 2-1 due to City missing chances after chance, it was nothing to do with sam firing them up. In truth they were awful and offered nothing.
They did commit a hell of a lot of fouls, despite being incredibly passive. 16 to our 3, and that doesn't include quite a few occasions where the ref played on because we still had the ball.

Thought he had them players fired up yesterday
To only lose 2-1 is a bonus for their goal difference
They have a chance staying up with big Sam
If you thought they were fired up you no fuck all about football should have been 8 at least

Fired up? I thought they were incredibly passive for a team in their position. Probably the worst team to come to the Etihad this season. Only poor finishing stopped it being 5+. I certainly wouldn't find any cause for optimism from that performance if I were a Leeds fan. If they don't improve on that, they'll go down.
Despite BFS' tactics of ten behind the ball, their defending for the two goals was dreadful, especially the second. Ilkay was in acres of space before he fired home.

If they continue to defend like that for the rest of the season, they are doomed.

Despite BFS' tactics of ten behind the ball, their defending for the two goals was dreadful, especially the second. Ilkay was in acres of space before he fired home.

If they continue to defend like that for the rest of the season, they are doomed.
OIP.pc1gEt8wPpZ3kZmVhHgm4QHaEK

If you thought they were fired up you no fuck all about football should have been 8 at least

Obviously, they’re playing the best team in the world who looked like scoring 8 in the first half against an Arsenal team top of the PL.

Just thought for a side as bad as Leeds they played with a bit more effort, hence there fans were clapping them off at end.

I wouldn't have minded either way if they were to go down or stay up prior to Allardyce getting there to be honest.

Now I want them in League Two, at least.

The only lost 2-1 due to City missing chances after chance, it was nothing to do with sam firing them up. In truth they were awful and offered nothing. All sam done was look at his watch constantly , with his two sidekicks in his ear the odd time.
According to the score, it was very close and you’re doing Sam an injustice, don’t you know he thinks he’s as good as Pep in footballing terms;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.