Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clearly you mis read what I wrote "Walker and Cancelo are comfortable playing RB and LB respectively." I.E walker is a comfortable right back and Cancelo is a comfortable left back. The mental gymnastics you had to pull to mis read that must have been good viewing though
You’re saying they are comfortable playing in their own positions? Well I never, alert the church elders. That Mo Farah he’s comfortable moving his legs like:-)

Your wording could be read both ways I just gave you credit for not stating something as bleeding obvious as a right back is comfortable playing right back.

Are there any reliable and serious links to a leftback, other than Sergio Gomez who won’t even join us.

It’s a bit shit if we’re scrabbling around looking for some cheaper left backs when Chelsea just steam in and pay the asking price for a player we supposedly wanted.

Why the fuck do we need to try so desperately to save this extra £10m when we’ve just sold over £100m of players, and needed a proper left back for years?!
It’s 30m more than we bid. No evidence that we upped that?

Chilwell must be goosed after that ACL imo else why spend so much on a lad with one decent season under his belt?

Surely there’s a LB out there who is available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.