Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kavlin Philips isn’t on the list.

It would not surprise me at all if pep plays kavlin at Lb. Defensive midfielder is only a defender who can pass. You just know pep is going to do it. Melt down mode.

If he can play Zin as a lb he can play Philips.

I know it would mean dealing with Levy but apparently Sergio Reguilon wants out of spurs. I thought he looked decent whenever i've seen him.

I know he has his injury problems, but I think Tierney would be a great addition.

He’s lost his place to zinchenko it seems, but I think he’s a much better player and would be a natural left back. I think he would accept being a rotation player in our team and can also play at centre back.

If we are looking at someone younger then luke Thomas from Leicester. Good on the ball and lots of potential - would ideally given esbrand a chance

It would not surprise me at all if pep plays kavlin at Lb. Defensive midfielder is only a defender who can pass. You just know pep is going to do it. Melt down mode.

That's exactly what he's going to do. Would bet that's what he meant when he said he had a surprise.

That's exactly what he's going to do. Would bet that's what he meant when he said he had a surprise.
It would give Kavlin game time and a chance to settle into our system. Tenacious player who is composed and a good ball player. No wonder he is fucking not bothered. We are onto you baldy -:)

Big secret to pep’s small squad success is he buy players who can play multiple roles. Keeping them all involved.

It would give Kavlin game time and a chance to settle into our system. Tenacious player who is composed and a good ball player. No wonder he is fucking not bothered. We are onto you baldy -:)

Big secret to pep’s small squad success is he buy players who can play multiple roles. Keeping them all involved.
Hits a hell of a cross field pass as well..

And not forgetting Delph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.