Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since Cucurella's name keeps popping up as one at the top of our short list, can anyone who watched him tell us something more about his abilities?

Zinchenko out. Cucurella and Kabore in. Would be an upgrade while filling out behind Kyle too. Ideal deals for minimum spending. All-in-all would cost like 15-20m. Although i cannot see Brighton valuing Cucurella as low as 30m.

Far better player. And was obvious he was fantastic long before he went to Wolves.

He is the one we should be getting. Zinchencko is better than Currucella
Ait-Nouri reportedly visited last summer- think he went to both us and that lot- so perhaps he was looking for more guaranteed playing time; he’s had 22 league starts against Zinchenko’s 14.

Wanted Ait Nouri, but lts trust Pep
Everyone is free to have their opinion, but I find it hard to understand how a player who is barely even first choice at Wolves, would be an improvement to our squad. 19 PL starts in a pretty average Wolves side tells me he is not good enough for City, especially since he does not exactly have world class competition for his spot. But thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
Everyone is free to have their opinion, but I find it hard to understand why a player who is barely even first choice at Wolves, would be an improvement to our squad. 19 starts in a pretty average Wolves side tells me he is not good enough for City, especially since he does not exactly have world class competition for his spot. But thats just my opinion.
Agree. And in comparisons to Cucurella who's Brightons POTY, as a leftback, in a Potter-system, seems more the ideal option if you want to look inside the league.

Marcelo is out of contract, him and Mahrez can have a comp to see whose got the best first touch.

Since Cucurella's name keeps popping up as one at the top of our short list, can anyone who watched him tell us something more about his abilities?
Full back in the Zabaleta mould, he's won possession back more than any other full-back in the league.

Full back in the Zabaleta mould, he's won possession back more than any other full-back in the league.
He's much faster than Zaba and got one helluva attacking flair on him. Would fit very well with Grealish and Foden, overlapping, next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.