Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is this visa versa? Is he any better than the options we currently have?
He’s sometimes good at getting forward but not good defensively, but also sometimes good at defending and not so good going forward.

Kieran tierney now linked with city
He’s made of balsa wood that lad

And he’s a proper diving bastard, spends more time on the floor than on his feet.

This one made me laugh
tierney-kieran.gif

Think he was out for two months after that

And he’s a proper diving bastard, spends more time on the floor than on his feet.

This one made me laugh
tierney-kieran.gif

This is hilarious! Ali Dia would be proud but seriously there must have been some kind of evil spirit in that ball, he could have easily broken his ankle, hip, waist, elbow, shoulder and head while trying to control that ball.

This one made me laugh
tierney-kieran.gif

But seriously, hes a clumsy bastard.. never been that much of a fan. Feels like he has lead for feet.

i rate tierney, i think he's terrific, but his injury history is a big worry. I would be open to it if the fee was low, but knowing arsenal it will be £40million plus and therefore it probably just isnt worth it

This one made me laugh
tierney-kieran.gif

Why didn’t he just head it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.