Left Backs

Inside Info

Cancelo replacement?

Sadly there's not enough time but according to my info, The Club plan is Alex Grimaldo or Raphael Guerrero, for no more than 8m pounds (loan) if possible.

Last edited:
Benjamin Pavard for the short term. It would also piss off our friends the lever pullers. Scratch that he isn't a LB

Last edited:
Inside Info

Cancelo replacement?

Sadly there's not enough time but according to my info, The Club plan is Alex Grimaldo or Raphael Guerrero, for no more than 8m pounds (loan) if possible.
Not bad options to be fair but I don't think they will be available due to them being just as important players to both Benfica and Borussia Dortmund and the fee would be too low for them.

Not bad options to be fair but I don't think they will be available due to them being just as important players to both Benfica and Borussia Dortmund
Guerriro got benched in the last game for the new signing ryerson funily enough.

Inside Info

Cancelo replacement?

Both free agents in summer teams won’t want to loose top players on loan part way through season with so little time left but better get loans fees and maybe other contractual arrangements buy backs sell on etc as part of them signing a loan with option to buy than leave for nothing

Tomorrow we sign José Gayà?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.