Left Full Back

Daz_Blue said:
lmjones1uk said:
Matt the Giant said:
Clichy to be the starter, bring in Shaw to learn from Clichy and act as his stand-in. I firmly believe Shaw could be as good as Ash Cole.

This is an excellent call! I doff my hat to you sir

Byram for the other side and we will then have both fullbacks experts believe will play for England ....

Byram is over-rated. Know a lot of Leeds fans and they all cant believe the hype and price tag regarding him. Dont see why we need to buy another RB when we have Micah and Zaba.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Ben davies or luke shaw, we need more young players in the squad.
I worry that their progress will stagnate if they join us though.

I know we rotate full backs but still it is better for both Davies and Shaw to play every game.

Shaw is already good enough to play all domestic cup games. Those plus a few appearances when Gael needs a rest should be enough to keep his level of development up.

We need some home grown players because Lescott could leave and Barry is getting old.

So the suggestions of Ben Davies or Luke Shaw are the best ones.

I'd love us to get Luke Shaw but can't see it. Chelsea have been tracking him (I believe?) and he is a Chelsea fan as well so I can easily see him going there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.