Legal advice please!

Ha ha, I really wouldn’t know!

A few years ago I ran a small Sales/Project team made up of myself, a rep on the road (male) and 2 girls in an Office. Newly married girl needed a word, she told me she was up the tub and not coming back as she wanted to spend time with her baby, however her best mate was looking for a new challenge so we took her on to integrate her into the role.

Fast forward a couple of months, second colleague tells me she’s “with child”, but she would return after having her baby.

So we’ve got 1st replacement and second colleague for a few months but would need a temporary replacement which was ok as my mate joined us as a maternity leave replacement, he’d been made redundant and had a job lined up for later in the year.

So, we’re ok, alls good, then first girl’s replacement tells me she’s up the duff, ffs, that was 3 of them out of an office that was just about big enough for 4 desks. We were part of a larger organisation that occupied the whole of the 5th floor at Pear Mill in Stockport.

I was late 40’s at the time and my female colleagues were all about early to mid 20’s, you can imagine the stick I took but it wasn’t my stick that did the damage.

All good fun though, we all got along well, lost touch with them, the kids will 17/18 now.
Common denominator in all of this is you mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.