Legal advice please!

Is this a troll post?

The first thing I do whenever facing legal issues is to seek out Bluemoon advice for guidance! LOL.
===
But in case the OP is serious, I recommend that he contact Saul Goodman immediately. Although Saul practices mainly (solely?) in the USA, I'm confident that he can offer sage advice for OP's current legal dilemma.
i'm on my way to wetherspoons as we speak so i'll report back with cast iron advice at about 7oclock once ive consulted the ritired financial experts in there of which there are many

@richards30 its probably worth doing a S.A.R to HMRC and ask for copies all correspondence to yourself/business for last few years. Hopefully nothing of concern within it but check for enquiry letters and so on as if any had arisen can probably assume the wife would have hidden them from you.

Not quite the same, but found out recently that the daughter of an ex of mine had been in a position of managing the accounts of a local company for years, and had used the company credit cards to fund holidays and luxury goods for her and her family. 80 grands worth.
She had been considered almost one of the family, but they still took her to court (rightly so) and she got 3 years in prison.

In a way it was even worse that they had trusted her implicitly and that she was very close to the family whose business it was.

Lawyer up, police and divorce. You can't have anybody stealing from you and getting away with it, family or not

My neighbour worked in her parents Funeral Business, very successful and well respected, been going for many years.

They employed her Brothers wife to take over the accounts, she also screwed the company to such an extent it closed. My neighbour’s Dad had early onset of dementia so that’s probably why large sums of money going missing wasn’t noticed.

Forward several years, neighbour’s Dad is in a home, brother split with thieving wife, he lives at his mum’s with his two daughters. Neighbour now has 9-5 job instead of running a once thriving business, all fucked over by this horrible bastard who essentially stole their business.

As you say, it probably goes on a lot more than people realise.

Trouble is they couldn’t do owt as she knew where all the bodies were buried.

Yeah, coats already on.

Not quite the same, but found out recently that the daughter of an ex of mine had been in a position of managing the accounts of a local company for years, and had used the company credit cards to fund holidays and luxury goods for her and her family. 80 grands worth.
She had been considered almost one of the family, but they still took her to court (rightly so) and she got 3 years in prison.

In a way it was even worse that they had trusted her implicitly and that she was very close to the family whose business it was.
Was that the Corleone family she worked for ?

Just askin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.