Legal Advice - Tenancy

After the s21 if the sub tenant doesn't budge then apply for apossession order to county court and if he still doesn't budge escalate and tranfer to the high court via a write of possession.

Not legal though is it
Maybe nit but if the **** can’t afford the rent I guess he can’t afford to fight it, either that or do what they are doing in America now and employing people to squat with the squatters, they’ll soon get pissed off and move out.

I know you didn't like somebody saying speak to a solicitor......but a friend of mine had the same or similar issue, and issued a s21....not having been the original landlord, and not fully aware if everything was as it should have been, despite expecting to be (house was his sisters), and the 'tenant' being 100% aware of his rights and all 'loopholes'....he ended up waiting a lot longer than 2 months, and spending alot of money getting it sorted.
I have no issue with being told to use a solicitor. As I am well aware that there are legal people that deal with this every day. I have an issue with people being pointlessly rude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.