Legalised American Murder...

I have one query cos I don't understand and hope someone can explain it to me; Philando Castile was murdered following instructions from a cop in front of his girlfriend and child on FB Live and the traumatised girlfriend and daughter got $3m!

Why was the pay out so large for the unfortunate Shaver family...?
It’s not gone through yet and is always dependent on the quality of the lawyer and ‘sympathetic nature’ of the county/state and it’s jurors.

I have one query cos I don't understand and hope someone can explain it to me; Philando Castile was murdered following instructions from a cop in front of his girlfriend and child on FB Live and the traumatised girlfriend and daughter got $3m!

Why was the pay out so large for the unfortunate Shaver family...?

Better lawyers?

That cop is a fucking disgrace, I’ve heard there are lots of ex military from the Afghan/Iraq wars now police and basically they are trained killers, they show very little restraint because it’s been smashed in them shoot to kill, put that with PTSD and you’ve got one fucked up police force. He should have approached the lad when he was on the ground with his oppo covering him, even I can see that, wouldn’t surprise me if you see repercussions from this, if it had been a black man there would be rioting now.

If true, certainly the most alarming thing I've read in this thread.

If true, certainly the most alarming thing I've read in this thread.
We have a local cop who's done two tours in Afghanistan in the National Guard, he's a little gung ho but probably one of the better cops I've met

We have a local cop who's done two tours in Afghanistan in the National Guard, he's a little gung ho but probably one of the better cops I've met
Thing is, as with anything, there could be 99% good ones like your own but with positions of such power if even one (I'd guess there's already more than that) slips through then there's going to be huge risks.

As is often the case for any group of people, a few minorities spoil it for everyone. In this case it's a trigger happy policeman with a seemingly sadistic side.

Thing is, as with anything, there could be 99% good ones like your own but with positions of such power if even one (I'd guess there's already more than that) slips through then there's going to be huge risks.

As is often the case for any group of people, a few minorities spoil it for everyone. In this case it's a trigger happy policeman with a seemingly sadistic side.
Yup, my post was not intended to defend that other cock sucker, I'd gladly pull the trigger on that piece of shit

Yup, my post was not intended to defend that other cock sucker, I'd gladly pull the trigger on that piece of shit
Yeah, similarly I didn't want to come across as over-generalizing as I did. There's a lot of good people out there trying to do a good thing, which probably includes a few veterans too.

What an incompetent prick that copper was, I’m sure with no training and having never held a gun I could’ve handled that better

He stopped just short of saying
“ I’m now going to throw you a rubics cube, I want you to crawl towards me solving it and reciting the alphabet backwards “

Just glad he wasn’t black so we don’t have to listen to more of that bollocks

Oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.