Lego

My boy got loads of Lego for Xmas. Ninjago, Star Wars and then big boxes of the classic Lego which is better I think as its just for making stuff up with. Seemed to be one of the toys of this Xmas.

Lots of Star Wars stuff are limited editions my brother has Slave 1 and it looks fantastic but £180!! Although I do fancy and Tie fighter

I enjoy it at 35 and know plenty of all ages who do whether they have kids or not. My dad was disappointed I didn't buy him a Technic kit for Christmas as I have done for the last couple of years, for example.

Was in a Lego shop a couple of years back in a shopping centre just browsing and there were piles of bricks on tables in the middle of the shop, pretty much no one, whether they were 5 or 85 could walk past them without at least joining and pulling apart one or two bricks. It's one of those tactile intrinsic human things to just zone out for a few seconds or minutes and exercise the creative part of our brain.

My son got a new Starwars X wing fighter set for Xmas and asked me to help him build it...within 1/2 he had pissed off on the Xbox leaving me to finish it.....6-7 hrs later it was complete.....I bet the thing is now in bits on his bedroom floor, just waiting for my un-slippered foot to find the sharpest piece of lego on earth

Could be worse mate, it could find an upturned plug.

adult-lego.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.