Lego

I absolutely loved Lego when I was a kid, so when my kids got to the right ages they had no choice but to like it too.
Which they did!

Unfortunately for me at that point, I found out my hands had become too big (and my eyes too blurry) since I was a kid and it had gone beyond me... :-(

Was never into it as a kid, nevermind as an Adult.

A £2 football was the best present anyone ever bought me as a kid, that overpriced plastic crap I saw for the shit it was even at 5yrs old.

Been building it since Christmas day.all for girlfriends young one.I swear if I have look for a yellow 12 block or grey 6 will end up crying.Fuck that for a hobby

Not lego, but i absolutely loved K-nex as a kid. Got the biggest boxed set of it for christmas one year,

Spent days building this, it was literally taller than me at the time i was so chuffed when i finally finished it and it worked when you switched the motor on. Best bit about it, was that there was still loads of pieces left over so you could customise the design, add more stuff to it or build other things without having to dismantle the whole thing for pieces.

I remember watching that inside Lego documentary a while back and you have to give huge credit to them for turning around a company on the brink of going out of business to making it not only relevant again in the digital age but more profitable than it's probably ever been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.