Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

His work rate was fantastic he never gave up just because he didn't score doesn't mean he had a bad game.
Very true,his contributions off the ball often go unnoticed,he's a constant threat with his movement and energy which allows others more time and space.As I keep saying,he's very much a team player.

yep I noticed that too. To be fair Bravo has been good this season when he's played, but what does he expect? he was shite last year, worst I've seen since Keith Macrae, and Ederson has been excellent
I was at Macrae's debut over 40 years ago.
But I reckon we've had a few worse than him in that time; Martin Margetson, Simon Tracey and one or two others during the 1990s.

Yaya worked perfectly sticking back in the first third of the pitch. Really liked what I saw from Zinchenko. He's a tough little guy. Really tracks a lot of space. Adarabioyo really showed his quality in the first half of the match. And Foden is probably closest to cracking the starting squad with his versatility and speed on the ball. Jeez he is so talented for just being 17. Great win!

was surprised at the end, that the ref didn't come forward to take a penalty for leicester

Great game, really enjoyed it and so pleased for the City youngsters. Huge amount of naysayers and sulky pants on the pre-match thread saying Pep is throwing the game and wasnt arsed about it. What rubbish, the celebrations at the end showed that and Im glad he persevered with the young lads he picked. We learned a lot from that,it was valuable all round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.