Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

That must be one of the youngest City teams for a long time, ignoring the Pellegrini team against Chelsea.

7 players used 21 and under.

Bravo - 34
Y Touré - 34
Gündogan - 27
Walker - 27
Danilo - 26
Mangala - 26
Bernardo Silva - 23
Zinchenko - 21
Jesus - 20
Adarabioyo - 20
Nmecha - 19
Diaz - 18
Dele-Bashiru - 18
Foden - 17

Apart from Yaya,there were no miles from him tonight maybe 3/4 of a mile at tops
Looked leggy and ambled around tonight, I think it was him who lost the ball near their area for them to leg it forward resulting in Gray's dive. Good pen from him in the shootout mind. Last season at the club for sure. The Mangler scares me shitless when on the ball. Zinchenko my man of the match. Big shout-out to ALL the kids tonight, Tosin, Brahim, Foden, Zinchenko, Dele-Bashiru and Nmecha (brill pen). On we go..............

Anyone think Danilo played a lot better when Walker came on and he shifted into the middle of the back four. He has a tendency to 'switch off' when playing right full back and the opposition turn the ball over and break from deep.

Anyone think Danilo played a lot better when Walker came on and he shifted into the middle of the back four. He has a tendency to 'switch off' when playing right full back and the opposition turn the ball over and break from deep.
Thought he was good at right back as well.
The whole defence was fine for me bar the spell Mangala had before half time.

So Demarai Gray dives, we have to do an extra half and hour of work to win the game, and now he might get banned for the game against our nearest rivals. This new system is great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.