Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

I could hear it loud and clear on my stream, most enjoyable he even looked a bit confused after he'd missed his penalty.

Didn’t think much to any of the young lads and they were let down by a few of the senior players tonight.

That said, come late second half that was the best part of Leicester’s best team and they didn’t punish us for having edge of the squad players all over the pitch and first teamers playing poorly.

So maybe I’m being harsh. The positional sense and giving the ball away was just as bad from Jesus BSilva and Walker as it was the young lads.

Bring on Bristol City in the semis!
Way too harsh

DRccJbVX4AA7DT9

Kids were good, happy for them.

Yaya is hard to watch these days though and I thought we looked like we could have done with someone like Sanchez up front to help Jesus out tonight.

Another reason why I think we will try again in January.

I also think one of the reasons Pep was so happy was that we got through the tie having pretty much rested our first XI.

Now he can play his best team against Bournemouth and Newcastle 3 days later knowing they should be relatively fresh.

proud of our lads....future looks v good
Leicester’s one and only plan to beat us, from the off, was to intimidate our youngsters with rough house tactics, and by dishing out a good kicking.

Proud of the way not one of them bottled out, accepted Leicester’s challenge without fear and never took a backward step.

WE FIGHT TO THE END!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.