Leicester (A) League Cup QF - Pre Match Thread

Leicester v City Carabao Cup QF prediction (after 90 mins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to win the league title and reach the semis in the Champions League then what we don't need this season is another League Cup run.

Or if we win this, we can give the FA Cup a miss and concentrate only on PL and CL in the final months.

Poveda`s in great form, but physically I don`t think he`s close to the first team at all, and he`s not the quickest winger either, which makes me think that he would be a better fit centrally (he`s very very similar to Bernardo). Garcia was great in the preseason, but he`s just returned from a 3 month injury and played a few games for the EDS, so this might be too soon. I rate Pozo very highly, probably even higher than Claudio Gomes, and he looks like a very typical Pep type DM, but his physicality could be an issue. Not sure if Bernabe is better than Taylor Richards or Felix Nmecha, but he`s a big talent for sure
Matondo,Bolton and Nmecha would be getting a bench place for me.

"The experienced Lee Mason will take charge. . . . . . . . "

Yer have to laugh! Experienced at what? It certainly isn't applying the LotG as they are written. Well, it was a decent run whilst it lasted!
Let's not talk of our Lee and run in the same sentence.

Though on rare occasions he does manage a jog when it comes to awarding yellow cards to City players for shrugging their shoulders in "dissent"

Muric
Danilo
Stones
Kompany
Zivchenko
Ilkay
Kev
Foden
B. Silva
Aguero
Sterling

Mahrez looked tired sat, walker is completely off the boil last 2 games, Give Sane a rest with tough cchristmas coming up, Diaz won't play because of himself.

I think kdb will start and be subbed at half time. It's risky bringing him on because or could go to extra time and he would then be playing for a lot longer

I think kdb will start and be subbed at half time. It's risky bringing him on because or could go to extra time and he would then be playing for a lot longer
Straight to penalties at 90 minutes isn't it?

You can go on official LCFC ticketing website and they sell parking places there as well. For cup game this mid week is £5 per car and it’s right across from the ground in their main car park ... used this last year in the cup and it wasn’t bad at all getting out,
By the time we had walked back to it, had to wait maybe 5-10 mins max for gates to open and cars to get out ... for the league game next mid week however the same spot is £17 for some reason ...
Tried the Leicester fc site. You have to register, it wouldn't recognise my phone number as valid, and entering birth date it started with this month and I'd have to press it hundreds of times to get back to my birth year. I said I was ten but the phone thing kept me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.