Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Brilliant performance from every player.. Mendy was excellent and his goal was the icing on the cake.
KDB got the motm but Gabby wasn't far behind him.. Never stopped running and deserved his goal.
Taylor booking Eddie was a fucking joke..

Yes two DMs didn't give their midfield a sniff. Tielmans closed down by Fern and we dished it out a bit late on I think we were waiting for Maddison.
I know Maddison scored in the home defeat but there looked to be a bit of revenge for something being dished out.

Well done - Leicester are a good side and were barely in it. Good performance considering it's the first game back after the break, and we rested a handful of starters.

Now off to fuck it all up in Europe Tuesday.

Very professional performance from City today, dominant in all areas against a decent Leicester side. KDB took a while to get into the groove after returning from injury but he is back with a bang now, looking like one of the best Midfielder's in the world which we know he is.

Dhino and Reuben also deserve praise for top class efforts today.

Well said, Kev:

Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne speaking to Sky Sports: "It was really good today, especially in the first-half when we dominated. There was one team playing. In the second half they did a bit better, but I think we deserved more goals.

"I came back on Tuesday and started training on Thursday and half the team started training on Friday.

"We created chances and should have scored more. We knew the way they played against us it would be difficult - they were defensive."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.