Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Well that was a bit of a good watch. Really surprised by the way leicester played, very negative. Anyway i am just off to have a beer or two. Oh and Kev's pass, WOW!

Was worried about this game on beforehand but I have to trust Pep and the lads. As stable as always and against one of the best teams in the league. Kdb and Dinho amazing

I thought Aguero looked lost. He didn't appear to know where to run or when to run. It was like watching a choir sing and Aguero was merely mumbling as he didn't have a clue what the words were.

Think I’ll keep my gob shut in future waffling about mendy and us losing if he played fair play to him totally dominated Leicester,mendy,de Bruyne,g.jesus and Fernandinho the stand out players we are edging closer to getting the title back,on to Tuesday and Dortmund..

Brilliant 3 points,especially on the back of the Internationals.That result should have cemented the League.

We were in control and thoroughly professional for the 90mins.

MOTM probably KDB,but Dinho was incredible and continues to prove his worth and his brilliance.

Special mention for Gabby and Mendy too,both did great today.

Now lets smash that CL on Tuesday!!
God wills it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.