Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

That guy is going to get sent off every other game and will wonder what he’s doing wrong. “I’m only playing like I did against City and I got man of the match then.”
That is a very interesting point you have made there.
Not getting one yellow against us after committing 5 or 6 fouls was criminal and like you said he thinks he can do that every match.

big win that....

good performance all around but B.Silva was outstanding...Walker was also very solid again and Gundogan as well

Dias bar the one lapse when he then had to make an excellent recovery block wslso very good and Ederson was v.sharp as well when he needed to be. Jesus worked his arse off as usual

Grealish needs to get more involved in the game and isnt doing enough to keep Foden/KDB out of the game...The one bit of class was that recovery run in the last few minutes ...the miss right at the end one on one with the keeper....you cannot miss those at the top level and he needs to be adding more inthe big games to justify his place in this team. Sterling was also poor when he came on.

Not many teams will go there and take all 3 pts so a huge win especially against a team who previously we have struggled against.
grealish needs to get more involved in the game, are you fucking real.

Can I just say indidi looks like a shoehorn for Fernandinho when he retires. Did very well to break up our play in midfield. Dare I say get him in?

Just got back.

Really enjoyed the game. The atmosphere was fantastic and the play on the pitch was top level.

On another day we would have had a few. Bernardo ran the show and Walker was solid a number of times at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.