Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Pep risking Mangala against them so I'm sure it will be a bit of shuffling the pack at the back and either Walker or Danilo will be CB.

Walker or Danilo to partner Stones. This City side will have too much for Leicester, but it will not be a hammering.

Can't see Pep risking Mangala against them so I'm sure it will be a bit of shuffling the pack at the back and either Walker or Danilo will be CB.

I get your point but if anything Mangala does offer pace and physical presence, both factors welcome against their counter attacking setup.
To avoid any mess David or Gündogan would have to drop deeper for a fluid passing game through midfield.

Isn't it Leicester where every throw vs us is celebrated like the PL title?..

This is a tough tough fixture. Maybe a "feet back on the ground" type fixture. Kompany can't be fit after so long out. I think we'll switch to a back three and maybe play Kun and Gabriel as a two upfront.

If we win this game it will be awesome and another pivotal game in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.