Leicester (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet i'd far sooner have the latter in my 11,every time.
That's your choice fair play, I feel to many on here pick him out as a week link but he is a very good player.

He is good for 10-12 goals & will link up to create for others, people need to see that in him & not the Fernandinio replacement.

Not 1 in our squad can replace Dino.

Anything official on Jesus yet? That’s only one out and out striker in the match day squad.

RE: Clean sheets. All great teams had great defences. You don’t concede many then you don’t lose too many. Whilst I love attacking and entertaining football, you have to be pragmatic too.
Ok so 0-0 or 1-0 take your pick?

This is a must win game, can see the dippers putting 4 or 5 past Newcastle, that will be our goal difference gone, don't care how we win as long as we win

Best side we have available at the moment going off form and injuries. Pleased he’s opted for Danilo and gone for Gundogan in DM (he’s so much better there than as one of the creative mids).

With Kun and Kev back I expect a huge response today.

Will be a tough game though, but COC!

Anything official on Jesus yet? That’s only one out and out striker in the match day squad.

RE: Clean sheets. All great teams had great defences. You don’t concede many then you don’t lose too many. Whilst I love attacking and entertaining football, you have to be pragmatic too.

Slight knock according to the official website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.