Leicester (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleansheets are a completely arbitrary metric, though. The way I know that is that if we were to go through the entire season winning every game 2-0, except two 0-0 draws with Liverpool, and they were to go through the entire season winning every game 4-1, except those draws with us, they would be champions and we would win the Record Most Cleansheets Trophy.

Yep but I think we need to stop the 'rot', so to speak. Shipping silly goals isn't good for confidence.

That's your choice fair play, I feel to many on here pick him out as a week link but he is a very good player.

He is good for 10-12 goals & will link up to create for others, people need to see that in him & not the Fernandinio replacement.

Not 1 in our squad can replace Dino.

I'm not picking on Delph by the way, he has done great things & some not so great but he is weak on the back foot.

This looks like a season we see the other side of Pep chasing the team or teams down & that's what we will have to do starting today at a very difficult Liesester.

Getting back on the top needs City at there best?

At the moment I see to many mistakes from all over but mainly our 2 fullbacks have been shite.

Need KDB & Dave back playing setting Kun some chances.

Come on City

This is a huge match. Really cannot afford to have Liverpool open up a bigger lead before the match at the Etihad. Win here and the pressure is on Liverpool next Tuesday.

This is a huge match. Really cannot afford to have Liverpool open up a bigger lead before the match at the Etihad. Win here and the pressure is on Liverpool next Tuesday.
Both got another game before then, and it’s next Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.