• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed
Cancelo Stones Laporte Zin
Gundogen
KDB B.Silva
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

1-1 or a narrow loss. It doesn’t really matter as we’ll still be second at the end of the game

No injuries and getting up to speed has to be the priority

Leicester will drop points against others. They were horrendous against us and the rat eaters. Their current position is a mixture of the rest of the league being wank and them getting lucky.

For this reason I would just focus on the Madrid game and rest key players to avoid injury (KDB, Laporte, Mendy, Walker, Dinho, Silva, Aguero, and Ederson). We can’t spare the wingers unfortunately.

Bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus
Sane?

Think pep may try out his madrid formation in this game

Ederson

Fern
Otamendi
Laporte

Walker
Gudongan
Kdb
Foden
Zinchenko

Mahrez
Jesus

Walker, Mendy & Rodri will NOT start, being saved for Madrid. Cancelo, Zinchenko & Gundog will. I doubt that Raheem will be risked. Otherwise, a sound selection, Richard.
Ha, maybe you’re right. I think he’ll want the players up to speed though as they weren’t really tested last night. Fatigue shouldn’t really be an issue as they’ve just had a fortnight off, and have three full days after the Leicester game to recover.

If we can win this game it will take us 7 points in front of Leicester and make it easier to hold on to runners up spot.

giphy.gif

Still need to get a bit of Rhythm for the Madrid game so I wouldn’t rest everyone.

Ederson; Cancelo Fernandinho Otamendi Mendy; Gundogan D Silva De Bruyne (60), Mahrez Jesus Foden

I wouldn’t play Laporte, Mendy, De Bruyne or Aguero in this. They all need to play against Madrid.

Ederson
Walker
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Rodri
Silva
Foden
Mahrez
Bernado
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.