Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS sake,the amount of whinging ref blaming wankers on here,is unbelievable.
Well when we lose most of the time its put down to a corrupt Ref or over thinking by the Bald Fraud not that we actually played shit or god gorbid the opposition were good and deserved to win.

We have won 15 out of 17 games refereed by Paul Tierney during which he's given us 3x more penalties than our opponents and sent their players off twice.

No other team (that's played more than 1 game) has a higher winning % under him, and no one has been given more penalties, either total or per game.

If he's being paid to fuck us then whoever's paying him isn't getting their money's worth. Not sure a loss to Brighton in a dead rubber after we'd won the league was a good game to buy off either...

In fact our record under him is so overwhelmingly good I expect Leicester forums will be talking about us buying him.
i think this is where the complainers say “Submit,” isn’t it?!

:-)

We have won 15 out of 17 games refereed by Paul Tierney during which he's given us 3x more penalties than our opponents and sent their players off twice.

No other team (that's played more than 1 game) has a higher winning % under him, and no one has been given more penalties, either total or per game.
That should be on "Ripleys believe it or not"

It will be the first time in a long time I wont be able to at least watch a city league game on tv. I bet that poncy morons debut will be the game of the day on sky aswel. So will be motd for me.
The win is the most important thing tho and if we do get the win, its a very good start considering the fixtures. Looks like they have also got some players back, so both teams might look different to what we have seen in the opening fixtures.

This game can’t come soon enough. These boring international breaks feel interminable. Though this one was a good time to avoid all football media since such a shit end to the transfer window.

Is it Paul Tierney who 'reffed' the loss against Brighton at the end of last season?

Without doubt, the most corrupt officiating I have witnessed in 40 years of watching City.

And that even takes into account Michael Oliver at Anfield!
I still can’t get my head round how he.. but even worse VAR.. didn’t award a penalty in the last couple of minutes for the clearest foul you’ll ever see on Jesus

I still can’t get my head round how he.. but even worse VAR.. didn’t award a penalty in the last couple of minutes for the clearest foul you’ll ever see on Jesus
They were playing to the home crowd, this game had a reduced home attendance and the refs, iirc, were guilty of this at most of the games that had a baying home crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.