Leicester away tickets

Just got mine but looking for another spare. Anyone selling a spare ticket? Or even two?

Cheers fellas

why are we not getting mobile tickets ?

i posted on the seasoncard thread,and nobody answered

did arsenal and norwich fans get tickets when they came to us or

did they have to accept mobile tickets

what did our club supply to them?
Paper and long may it continue

No way am I paying adult price if I can avoid it

For those going to Leicester covid vaccination or negative test required for entry for this game and spot checks will be carried out.

For those going to Leicester covid vaccination or negative test required for entry for this game and spot checks will be carried out.

They will still let you in if you have no proof. They're only getting supporters prepared if the Premier League bring it in as a mandatory requirement.

They will still let you in if you have no proof. They're only getting supporters prepared if the Premier League bring it in as a mandatory requirement.

This is probably getting ready for the much mooted firebreak coming in October. The same reason we had the barriers up when you came up the steps from the metrolink station. If it comes in perhaps vaccination proof will be required to attend.

This is probably getting ready for the much mooted firebreak coming in October. The same reason we had the barriers up when you came up the steps from the metrolink station. If it comes in perhaps vaccination proof will be required to attend.
Hopefully that or a lateral flow test.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.