Leicester away tickets

1st of October in Scotland and in the beginning only proof of double vaccination will be accepted (ie no lateral flow test). Exceptions for those that cant have the vaccine etc but not sure how you can prove that.

I expect us to follow shortly after if not the same time
It has been updated to show 2 x 2 D barcodes.
Downloaded mines last night.Last for a year.

I've just got mine now. Had to go down to the sorting office as apparently a shortage of staff so no mail has been delivered this week. If i hadn't have took the initiate I'd still be waiting for the mail man now. Not all city's fault but only posting them out on a Monday before the game is silly

I've just got mine now. Had to go down to the sorting office as apparently a shortage of staff so no mail has been delivered this week. If i hadn't have took the initiate I'd still be waiting for the mail man now. Not all city's fault but only posting them out on a Monday before the game is silly
It all depends on when City received the physical tickets. It's not up to City to decide when Leicester send them.

I will collect them at the ground. We all on the same coach

Just spoils the day a little
Carry on with that as well.
Problems I had at Spurs game with trying to get an answer about collecting tickets at White Hart Lane.
Saturday before they confirmed

In case it helps Blues collecting tickets at Leicester. Tickets can be collected from the Matchday Ticket Collections unit situated to the left of the Foxes Fan store doors – ID will be required to

In case it helps Blues collecting tickets at Leicester. Tickets can be collected from the Matchday Ticket Collections unit situated to the left of the Foxes Fan store doors – ID will be required to
Here we go

I have bought 11 tickets through friends and family

My son bought 6 through 18-24 bracket and friends and family

We are both the main purchasers.

Do all 17 of us now have to go and show ID???

I running a bus tomorrow. 55 of us on it

Pub organised. Now do I take all of us to ticket collection or drop some off and 17 of us troop down

Then come back and pick the rest up

What is happening is this, I am going on my own.

If tickets not given, well when the coach arrives 55 of us will cause a stink at the turnstiles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.