Leicester Away

Dickov's muddy knees said:
Anyone heard when these go on sale yet?

Talking to the ticket office while I was up their last week and they expected Southampton out first. With Southampton out next week I guess Leicester will be out the week after.

gouldybob said:
Anyone heard when these go on sale yet?

Talking to the ticket office while I was up their last week and they expected Southampton out first. With Southampton out next week I guess Leicester will be out the week after.

Any idea if these will go to general sale?
A tough one to call

Leicester isn't the easiest of places to get to and it is mid week, although for midlands and southern blues it's a damn site easier than Newcastle
However cheapish tickets and a quarter final to boot may add some added spice

I believe we have been given 4800 tickets

squirtyflower said:
gouldybob said:

A tough one to call

Leicester isn't the easiest of places to get to and it is mid week, although for midlands and southern blues it's a damn site easier than Newcastle

it is for me, 25 mins down the road, happy days!

notts blue said:
squirtyflower said:
A tough one to call

Yeah also based in Notts and some of my family are Leicester season ticket holders so really want to go.

notts blue said:
squirtyflower said:
A tough one to call

Yeah also based in Notts and some of my family are Leicester season ticket holders so really want to go.

Ah, so there are more of us in Notts then! So so easy to get to this one, last train back is well after midnight too.

nottinghammcfc said:
notts blue said:

Ah, so there are more of us in Notts then! So so easy to get to this one, last train back is well after midnight too.

Five Nottingham-based Seasoncard holders in my little group - there's more of us Blues here than you might imagine!

nottinghammcfc said:
notts blue said:

Yeah I was looking earlier, only £10.20 for a return ticket as well without a rail card.

nottinghammcfc said:

Yeah I was looking earlier, only £10.20 for a return ticket as well without a rail card.

I'm also currently Notts based, so if I can get my hands on one, will be heading across on the Rattler....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.