Leicester Away

Rorz88 said:
softlad said:
Dickov's muddy knees said:
Yeah I was looking earlier, only £10.20 for a return ticket as well without a rail card.

I'm also currently Notts based, so if I can get my hands on one, will be heading across on the Rattler....

Only 40 mins From Notts, I live in Grantham. How d you guys get up to manc everyweek ?

I don't go every week as no season card but just drive across when I go. Only missed spuds and the rags at home which isn't too bad going!

softlad said:
Rorz88 said:
softlad said:
I'm also currently Notts based, so if I can get my hands on one, will be heading across on the Rattler....

Only 40 mins From Notts, I live in Grantham. How d you guys get up to manc everyweek ?

I don't go every week as no season card but just drive across when I go. Only missed spuds and the rags at home which isn't too bad going!

that is rotten luck.

Anyone know of any coaches likely to have a couple of places going from Middleton / North Manchester for the Leicester game

SoccerExpress are doing alot of coaches ;for the Leicester cup game. They go from outside the ground;think its Rowsley Street;where the service tunnel is.12pounds return pp. 0844 856 7811.

bluemick1 said:
Anyone know of any coaches likely to have a couple of places going from Middleton / North Manchester for the Leicester game

Going from the Whitegate Broadway if any help to you, PM me if you still need

Full now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.