Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Fucking great win. Still got the same problems in front of goal but it doesn’t bother me when we’ve got the points. Fully deserved.

Deserved reward for hard work. Maybe we should start not shooting from penalties with the taker nudging it to an in-rushing player to pass or shoot.

I remember Henry and Pires trying this against us and failing but it could work - see Cruyff and Olsen for Ajax

Jesus although isn’t a good as finisher as kun he gets into better positions and presses better , we always look like scoring when he’s on pitch , if he was a better finisher he would be world class , movement and pressing is there but he was born offside and normally needs loads of chances

I reckon we are pretending to be crap at pens so we get a soft one in the last minute of the CL final which UEFA expect us to miss to further our embarrassment. Sergio slots it, and takes off his shirt a la 93:20 revealing a FUCK UEFA t-shirt... God loves a dreamer!

1st half meh, 2nd half much much better. Another joke penalty miss though, for christ sake somebody lift one a bit higher.
Thought Mendy was very good in the 2nd half, usual love for Gundogan on the match day forum although he was very good in the 2nd half.
A real battling performance from us.
A very rusty showing from Laporte in the 1st half, glad he got more minutes tonight ahead of Madrid.
Kev a bit off the ball tonight.
My lad thinks Mahrez was MOTM, not sure about that myself
I would agree with most of this.your lad knows his stuff

Can I just say that I think the decision to give us a penalty was harsh? It was like one of those Champions League ones where they give it even when it's blasted at a player from 2 yards and he's not looking at it.

Not much difference between that and Kev's thats for sure.

Both penalties imo and we got lucky tonight.

Prevented Liverpool winning the league before we play again by not losing, prevented them winning the league at goodison by winning... Good result.

Why is walker in midfield when we already have 5 midfielders on the pitch, he's far better when making overlapping runs, everything down the left or thru the middle, need a huge improvement if are to get anything on Wednesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.