Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

James Maddison very gracious and complimentary in defeat. A class interview.
Another conversation with Guardiola at the end as well, from whom he has received high praise in the past, too. Turns 26 next month and entering the last year of his contract next summer. Wonder what they could have been chatting about…

Ref should have said I ll see you in court and sued him.. assuming he’s not broke after the Rooneys cleared them out .
Not sure what the final sum was but he signed a very lucrative 200k a week a few years back, it won’t touch the sides I’d imagine (sadly)….. as for his crackhead, method acting body/ monologue, you can’t polish a turd as my old man says, he’s a scrote who won the lottery, I’ll bet anything he’s skint by 50 after investing in the next Betamax/deloren and his mrs rinsing him further (:

Attack v defence exercise for 70 mins. I don’t even think Haaland would have got too much from that. Felt sorry for Alvarez but it will give him experience of working around busses.

Fans we’re incredible

Not sure what the final sum was but he signed a very lucrative 200k a week a few years back, it won’t touch the sides I’d imagine (sadly)….. as for his crackhead, method acting body/ monologue, you can’t polish a turd as my old man says, he’s a scrote who won the lottery, I’ll bet anything he’s skint by 50 after investing in the next Betamax/deloren and his mrs rinsing him further (:
Oh yes, he’s always got the comforting arms of his wife to return to each evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.