Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Over and done, we never really needed to get out of first gear. Negative Leicester, but we are still and always will be, the Best Team in the Land and all the World!!

Lovely to see Pep turn back to speak to John Boy at the end. :-)
He spoke to all of them. I think he recognised how tough that game was and how controlled we were.
Its games like that that win trophies.
I wish he would play John at CB though. He is suffering because of his football ability and his versatility.

What’s the start of the chant that ends in Kevin de Bruyne, John stones…?
Follow, follow, follow..
We've got the best football team in the world (or best fuckin team in the world, choice dependent)
We've got Rodri and Gundo
Phil and Bernardo,
Kevin de Bruyne, John Stones...

Seems to be a grower, and certainly the fav today.

Every time KDB does that sort of thing,(most games),what makes it even better is I hear this voice saying" I fort it was in Leerasss"

I think I might do this again. Disappear to spend time with the Great-Grandchildren, record the match, find out that we’ve won, then watch the match in relaxation and peace mode!!!
Especially when I can hear the City fans so clearly. Brilliant:-) Only thing is every time there seems to be a chance to score I get overexcited!!! *rofl*
I still don’t think we’ll beat QPR when I watch replays of that.

Foxes mutated into bats, all hung from the crossbar.

But the Sensational Kevin de Bruyne Band collected all the 3 points.

That'll do.

He spoke to all of them. I think he recognised how tough that game was and how controlled we were.
Its games like that that win trophies.
I wish he would play John at CB though. He is suffering because of his football ability and his versatility.
He even spoke to Leicester players e.g. Maddison…….. but I like to think that John Boy got a special word from him…. Don’t burst my bubble please! *lol*.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.