Leicester City (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicting citys 11 is difficult at the best of times but after an international break, 14 clear in the league and Dortmund midweek makes it even harder.

Kev was tested in midweek against Belarus and Foden started England’s last 2 games so don’t think he’ll start.

Laporte, Fernandinho, jesus, Aguero, Mendy have all had 2 weeks off and will start IMO

my guess

ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Mendy
Fernandinho
DeBruyne Gundogan
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

in reality I’ll probably only get 3/11 correct and pep will prove I know fuck all

The 4 at the back last time we played Leicester were Walker Ake Garcia and Mendy.
There is a good chance none of them might start this game.
Walker possibly for his pace against Vardy
Walker will almost definitely play, for the reason you say. Mendy? Can't see it. Ditto Garcia. Ake? He had a mare against Leicester at the council house, but the whole team did that day.

Predicting citys 11 is difficult at the best of times but after an international break, 14 clear in the league and Dortmund midweek makes it even harder.

Kev was tested in midweek against Belarus and Foden started England’s last 2 games so don’t think he’ll start.

Laporte, Fernandinho, jesus, Aguero, Mendy have all had 2 weeks off and will start IMO

my guess

ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Mendy
Fernandinho
DeBruyne Gundogan
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

in reality I’ll probably only get 3/11 correct and pep will prove I know fuck all

We might be 14 clear in the league (having played 1 more game than our nearest rival) but Leicester are worthy of their current standing in 3rd, they whupped us at home earlier in the season. Ok, in weird circumstances that really shouldn’t repeat but they certainly have it in them to whup us again if we’re arrogant enough to take a good result for granted.

Our best preparation for Dortmund is a resounding win today, our worst preparation would be a loss . . I’m hoping for a strong side and our best preparation

I hope nobody loses their shit if we don't win today. Half our squad have had a really taxing two weeks and we probably won't start a few key players. Kelechi is on top form and Vardy has a tendency to turn up against us even if he's just had his three-month awful patch. A draw would be a good start to one of the toughest runs of fixtures most football fans will see.

Honestly can't call this one.

The majority of our players and team will be jaded from their international matches.

Leicester will be fresh.

Could be a long 90 minutes.

I'd take a draw. But if we can win, the title is done. If we lose the Rags will be 14 points behind with 2 games in hand. Brighton tomorrow. Could become squeaky bum time.

so looking forward for today hate international breaks

we want a strong first team but the whole squad is strong so changes and guessing the line up
the only nailed on is ederson the rest is a guess and pep knows best

hard game leicester away and we know they can beat us so players minds and plans have to be spot on.
go and earn the result and put right the beating we took early season

Are people mad predicting Mendy playing in this game?? The last games were played Wednesday night, they are fit young men, if no injuries we need our strongest eleven and that doesn't include Mendy. I'm not sure how many Leicester players played in midweek, if not many they'll probably be fresher. We cocked up against the rags, this is another rival we could push further away by winning, us losing gives them hope. Get them beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.