Leicester City (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can't call this one.

The majority of our players and team will be jaded from their international matches.

Leicester will be fresh.

Could be a long 90 minutes.

I'd take a draw. But if we can win, the title is done. If we lose the Rags will be 14 points behind with 2 games in hand. Brighton tomorrow. Could become squeaky bum time.
Leicester had at least as many of their players turn out for their national sides over the break.
So they simply don’t have the advantage that many on here weirdly seem to presume?
Do they imagine that a side sat 3rd in the Premier League would be devoid of international footballers?

Unfortunately the mad hatters will probably be right , Mendy hasnt played for two weeks and Pep for some unknown reason does have trust in him , apart from the fact he now has no pace , cannot read the game and is actually thick as a plank doesnt deter Pep , i wouldnt even have Mendy on the bench.Would rather have a tired Zinchenko an non-match fit Ake or even an out of position Laporte at left back than Mendy. But in Pep we trust :)
Maye David Brighwell could do a job? The first Mendy injury was a result of his own idiotic play, and it grates when the season after Ferland Mendy left Walker is his wake and then went to Real M for less money.

Earlier in the season back four Mendy, Ake, Garcia, Walker when we let in 5. Not a massive shock is it?

Leicester had at least as many of their players turn out for their national sides over the break.
So they simply don’t have the advantage that many on here weirdly seem to presume?
Do they imagine that a side sat 3rd in the Premier League would be devoid of international footballers?
I is mainly Vardy getting complete rest and the 'injured' players coming back into the team.

Rests for Cancelo, Stones, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Foden and Sterling who have all played 3 international games.

Dias is the only one I would play that has played 3 international games.

Also have a feeling that Ake will come in at LB. He needs minutes and he won’t get them in the upcoming

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake

Fernandinho
Rodri
KDB

Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.