Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have very very good players in their side, That new centre back Faes (Don't know how spell it) looks very good, JFE, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes ect No doubt they have players that can hurt us, Daka will be a problem for us today I think.

Having said all that, They aren't in good form this season they are 17th for a reason. I know they won their last two games and a very good result away at Wolves but we should take advantage of Leicester today and kick them whilst they are down. First goal will be crucial, Leicester heads could drop big time if we score early on.

Priority today for sure has to be the Leicester keeper Ward, He's absolutely shocking and I think we will cause huge problems for him pressing and Leicester struggling to get out because he's so poor with his feet. Alvarez could be huge for us today going after him.
Agree, unfortunately we don't always kick people when they are down though. I am thinking of liverpool a couple of weeks ago.....

Shame if Haaland is out, I do like watching him play and he hasn't scored for a couple of games now so would have been due a goal, or two! I have still gone for a win, that had better be the case anyway. The last couple of games have been tough to watch for one reason or another. If we play our game to our best ability we win, hopefully other variables don't come into play.
He scored 2 last Saturday??

Agree, unfortunately we don't always kick people when they are down though. I am thinking of liverpool a couple of weeks ago.....
I don't know what it is with us and Anfield it's starting to get a bit like a "write off" when we go to that shit hole.

Hopefully a better performance in store for us today. Last year in the FA Cup when Steffen was down to start against the dippers I remember thinking "this isn't good" a keeper like that starting against a seriously good pressing team. This has the same vibes today I reckon...

I've probably completely jinxed it and Ward will play like prime Campos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.