Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly that's why anyone who works for the club should keep any information they have secret. Trying to deny that coming on here over 2 hours in advance as an ITK and denying any disclosure can make a difference is incredibly naive.
To be honest there are so many guesses on here I doubt any opponent would take any news posted in these threads seriously, certainly not enough to risk changing their team.

Should be a simple game with lots of options in the CBs

Ederson
Cancelo Akanji Laporte Ake
Rodri
KDB - Bernardo
Foden Alavarez Grealish

Stones and Diaz can play as well, but I prefer Akanji and Laporte for their speed
I don't think Gomez and Palmer are good enough to start in away PL games for now
I wouldn't mind if I see Ortega starting
I just don't want to see Mahrez and Gundogan starting today, as we need to be more direct in our attacks

My feeling is that its gonna be a tough game, and it would take a long time to break them down
I see a 1-0 win

Haaland has been a doubt since Tuesday.

Any manager worth their salt would have prepared for a team with Haaland and a team without Haaland.

You seen the team? Apart from the back four they have top quality consistent premier players who have delivered over the last few years!
They have very very good players in their side, That new centre back Faes (Don't know how spell it) looks very good, JFE, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes ect No doubt they have players that can hurt us, Daka will be a problem for us today I think.

Having said all that, They aren't in good form this season they are 17th for a reason. I know they won their last two games and a very good result away at Wolves but we should take advantage of Leicester today and kick them whilst they are down. First goal will be crucial, Leicester heads could drop big time if we score early on.

Priority today for sure has to be the Leicester keeper Ward, He's absolutely shocking and I think we will cause huge problems for him pressing and Leicester struggling to get out because he's so poor with his feet. Alvarez could be huge for us today going after him.

Shame if Haaland is out, I do like watching him play and he hasn't scored for a couple of games now so would have been due a goal, or two! I have still gone for a win, that had better be the case anyway. The last couple of games have been tough to watch for one reason or another. If we play our game to our best ability we win, hopefully other variables don't come into play.

Considering Haaland will have a break in a couple of weeks for around four/five weeks , maybe he should be risked today , he can also be rested against Seville and Chelsea , but the next three league games we need the big man to get to the 20 goal mark and put untold pressure on the Goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.