Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Pretty miserable performance. If we cant get out of this routine of a shit performance every three or four matches we'll win nothing this year.

Nothing positive about the match at all.

Said it last week, the second half of the Wolves game was extremely worrying and a sign of things to come. And today just showed it.

Three crazy penalties when a challenge was not needed!

Great goal from Mahrez but still drives me bananas.

Lots of shit to work on in the obvious areas.

Our manager needs to take a long hard look at himself. I don’t care how many injuries we have, he sets a tone and he looks miserable.

Reminds me of Mancini when it was rainy and cold or Pellers later on, his demeanour speaks volumes.

Rodri is not up to this. Accept it and loan him out fast.

Garcia needs binning. He doesn’t want to be here and since the Arsenal game he hasn’t looked better than 4 out of 10.

Mahrez, get rid. Slides in an unmarked Foden and it’s 2-2. But no, he had to be a greedy shit.

This is what happens when you are so arrogant you enable Sane to feel no love, fuck off Angelino and keep buying Sergio Busquets wannabes.

Get it fucking sorted.

Great performance overall.

Garcia a standout performer and it’ll be a shame to lose him to Barca. Probably doubled his transfer fee so at least that’s something.

Pep needs to make a decision on his future. The uncertainty will ensure the season remains a write off even after the injuries return.

Congratulations Liverpool on another title. Txiki has to be sacked. Utter incompetence from him and the board. How have we gone 4 seasons without a LB and an entire season without a RCB? Why haven’t we signed other players? The midfield is lightweight at the moment. Serious contempt from our board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.