Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Was Fernandinho on a yellow? That's the only think I can't work out why take him off and not Rodri?

I think we should have just held on for a draw and kept him on but then Pep would get stick for not gambling on Delap.

Time will tell. Liverpool didn't have to replace players like Kompany, Ferna, Silva and Aguero. They are not in transition, we currently are. That's the difference.

Besides, Liverpool had a preseason. Our players were still resting when they played against Arsenal for the CS. Their defence was also shambolic against Leeds. Unlike us, though, they diodn't have any injuries in attack.

I accept that, but this transition isn’t going to be done by the end of the year. It’s a big job and so far our signings over the last couple of seasons or so haven’t delivered.

There could be an issue with group thinking, possibly?

Pep, Txiki, Soriano and Khaldoon, that's pretty much the transfer committee.

I don't envisage anybody in that consultation process who goes against the grain?

I'm sure they would agree on most things.

Sometimes when you look at the type of player 'they' conclude will be a great fit for the team you can only presume they think they are still building a La Liga team, that is what is most staggering, hell of a legacy to leave behind.

At the end of the day, 'they' wanted to do the CFG project at Barca but didn't have the funds to do so, sometimes it feels like a vanity project being run by a team who have carte blanche and will sail away once the time is right for 'them'.

Edit- Obviously I don't include Khaldoon in the collective or the 3 Barca stooges but it did always feel like he probably pushed very hard for Pep to come to us.

Last edited:
Whilst all three penalties were soft and very much to form for that cheating little **** Oliver, you have to look at what’s going on between the ears of Walker and Mendy, neither seem capable or knowing when to leave a alone, surely Pep will have warned what a bunch of cheating diving cunts Leicester are, surely he would have warned them about cheating **** Oliver? “Whatever you do don’t touch them in the area” or did he? I honestly think we are coming to the end of the Pep era, it’s been great but it‘s now too easy for the bus parking teams aided by filthy officials to beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.