Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

What doesn't sit with me is nearly every time we give a team a chance they score
That because its a full on chance not just a half a chance that Liverpool/ utd give
So surely thats the way we set up. We must be so transparent that when we lose the ball teams know where there can hurt us and it happens time and time again
I thought pep got onto this after his first season everton and leciester away
But for me he is back to being stubborn again
He is right. He will need to earn his extension
That is pretty much the situation. Teams score against from few chances because they are pretty much open goals. No bodies defending.

Feels like a carbon copy of Pellegrini’s last season and to a certain extent Pep’s first. We’re conceding clear cut chances where it feels like the opposition scores on almost all the chances they get. Remember when Bravo came, we actually didn’t know if he knew how to make saves, but many times the attackers came straight at him.

makes you wonder if this is a system that has to be inherited from the board and that it should be the City way.

was really happy to see the more pragmatic approach against Real away, but it failed big time agains Lyon

In as much as player felt contact on arm, or whatever, and dropped to floor like bag of shit
Don't forget the contact was so forceful that it lifted both of maddison's feet of the ground.
Diving fuckers now just wait for any contact then look like they've just stood on a mine.
Its becoming an art form all over the pitch

I know I'll catch some stick for this but I tell you one thing, if Pep has a dreadful season and then fucks off after keeping us waiting on a contract renewal I wont forgive him. There is a reason Mancini is still my favourite manager and it's because he was loyal and didn't constantly say how much he loves his old clubs like Barca and Bayen publicly. Especially when those clubs fucking despise us. His mistakes are mounting and it does make me wonder where his head is at.
I would have Bobby back in a heartbeat...

Im going to get hate for saying this but we really did miss Gundogan today. We need a controller in midfield to do the David Silva job i think pep only sees Gundogan as that not phil or bernardo so peps ideal midfield is Rodri Gundogan and KDB. there you have a player to break up play , a controller who can control the tempo of play and a creator who can create chances. Lack one of those and the midfield goes to shit which we saw today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.