Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

just a bad day that's all
the back 4 never played together before and never will again i hope ? injuries and fitness and just poor poor choice through out the game mendy ?? walker ?? García ??

scary watching today knowing how short are city of a world class front line ? and another world class striker is needed
backing on aguero and jesus is mad, i knows its pep and this front line all being front men forwards but i don't buy into that myself

city are short in depth and the squad needs a boost and getting players back to full fitness ? would close the door on international break next week and not let players go because we are so short and not rested enough from the last season mini champions league and international games

final note well its a warning

don't listen to skysports pundits and the media tonight they have us down and out and midtable

Emiratis out
All the Catalans out
Kitman out
Medical staff out
Groundsman out
Catering manager out
Vicky Kloss, Simon Heghis, Chris Bailey and all the media staff out
All the retail staff out
Danny Wilson out
Danny, Natalie and Hugh Ferris out
Showsec out

Have I missed anyone?

cocks out

It’s self full filling though isn’t it. Maddison goes down like a tart and wins a pen... he’ll do it next week and the week after because it gets results.
Just fucking tarts the lot of them. The ref runs around with the whistle in his mouth these days.
Beep foul Beep penalty Beep booking.

We got spanked by Leicester. Too many problems that have not been fixed. This team is not challenging for any title this season bar the fucking Carabao and FA cup.
But 15 years ago we would all have only dreamed of winning the Carabao so you aren’t allowed to complain! Such ungrateful fans, Pep and the club are always right, you’re all just fickle!!!!!!!1111

The last thing we need now is to panic buy and buy more shite. What we need is to get rid of the blokes who are scouting and fronting these players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.